- People displaced by the fire should call the Red Cross at 415-427-8010 to register for services and assistance.
- San Francisco Human Services Agency (HSA) stands ready to provide assistance to residents unable to safely return to their homes.
- Persons in rent-controlled units may be eligible for a monthly rent subsidy that pays the difference between the rent at the tenant’s permanent residence and a comparable unit leased at the current market rate.
- Tenants of rent-controlled units damaged by an emergency such as fires have the right to return after repairs are completed. If the fire-damaged unit or home is not rent-controlled, tenants may be eligible for a subsidy to cover moving expenses to a new unit.
- The San Francisco Department of Building Inspection will expedite all reviews and permit issuances needed to make repairs to the affected buildings in order to allow the residents to re-occupy their homes.
- Businesses and employees of businesses should call the San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD) at 415-554-6969.
- The Small Business Disaster Relief Fund is available to impacted small businesses. Businesses can apply and access up to $10,000 for inventory replacement, equipment purchases, security deposits for a new lease, employee salaries, or other expenses to stabilize cash flow. For more information, visit https://oewd.org/disaster-relief.
· Workforce Services are deployed through OEWD’s rapid response team can also provide displaced workers consultation on unemployment insurance, healthcare, and job transition services such as job counseling, training opportunities, and job placement assistance.
For Gas Restoration:
- For safety reasons and to ensure equipment is functioning properly, a PG&E representative or a qualified professional must restore service. Do not attempt to relight the pilot light yourself.
- If contact is not made during PG&E's initial door to door effort to relight pilot lights, they will leave a contact card. Customers returning to their homes that wish to have service restored should call 1-800-743-5000.
- PG&E employees always carry their identification and are always willing to show it to you. Customers should always ask to see valid identification before allowing anyone claiming to be a PG&E representative inside their home.
- If a person claiming to be a PG&E employee has identification and you still feel uncomfortable, call PG&E's customer service line at 1-800-743-5000 to verify PG&E's presence in the community.
- 受災民眾應致電紅十字會（Red Cross）熱線415-427-8010登記以獲取服務及尋求協助。
- 三藩市民眾服務局 (HSA) 隨時樂意協助無法安全返回家中的居民。
- 受管制租金措施規限的遭緊急災難（如火災）損毀的單位的租客有權在樓宇維修完成後返回家中。 若遭火災損毀的單位或家園非受管制租金措施規限， 租客則可能符合資格申請補助用以支付搬遷到新單位的費用。
- 商業與商業僱員應致電三藩市經濟及勞動力發展局 (OEWD) 熱線415-554-6969。
- 受影響的小商業可獲得「小商業賑災基金」（Small Business Disaster Relief Fund）。 商業可申請並獲得高達$10,000的貨存重置、 設備採購、保證金的資助，用於支付新租賃、員工工資或其它開支以穩定現金流。 更多資訊， 請瀏覽網頁 https://oewd.org/disaster-relief。
- PG&E的代表或合資格的專業人員必須在安全及確保設備運作正常的前提下恢復服務。 請勿自行重燃引火焰。
- 若PG&E首次上門提供重開燃氣服務時不在家中，他們會留下聯絡卡片。 返回家中的民眾如要恢復服務，請致電1-800-743-5000。
- PG&E員工均會隨身佩戴並會應要求出示他們的工作身分證件。 民眾在允許任何聲稱是PG&E員工的人士進入家中前，均應要求其出示有效工作身分證件。
- 若聲稱是PG&E員工的人士持有工作身分證件但閣下仍不放心， 則可致電PG&E的客服熱線1-800-743-5000 以核實服務該社區的PG&E員工身分。